Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: WANTED: Dead or Alive

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got done expanding my Koi pond and this morning we woke up to a Sandhill Crane standing in the middle of the pond chowing down....The Bastad ate half our fish, including the pregnant one!

    The reason I'm telling you this is, I need to know what I can put out there to scare this Crane away! Got any ideas.

    I got on-line and it said Coyotes, Bobcats, and Eagles are it's natural predator!

    But since I'm fresh out of Coyotes, Bobcats, and Eagles,... I need some Ideas as to what to put out there that will do the job and look good with the pond!

    The pond is still under constuction so any ideas would sure be welcome!

    Gregg
    The Bounty Hunter

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We could always put you up as a scarecrow. LOL...

    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    There should be some type of safe-trap you can put out there. Call city-hall in your area is the best bet for a situation like this. They would know better than anyone else, and if they don't know then I would have to ask myself what kind of people work at your city hall.

    NewYorkJettster~//o~\\ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] #3

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL....How bout I put the PartyGrrrllzzz out there with air mattress' and drinks!!!

    Since I use to be the parttime animal control officer here I know the city doesn't have those kind of traps and even if they did it would just come back after it was let go!!!

    Cosmopolitans Grrrllzzz?

    Gregg

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well then I don't know. And the PartyGrrrlzzz said to bite em. LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How bout we let the Koi nibble at their toes?!?!...LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, just thinking that you have a screw loose. And I can say whatever I want too!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You always do darlin'
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That hundred pound PUPPY is trained to go after postal workers from West Virginia [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    BIG SISSY!!....LOL

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] and UNO's [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] with SALAD just for you sportybaby [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
    by the poolside

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most type of waterfowl are afraid of shotguns.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    You mean to say that the hundred pound dog from you know where let him get away with eating your fish?? Maybe someone will take the dog on trade for that shotgun!
    Or maybe you could rig a net across it while you're gone. That way the bird will get tangled up and you can get the satisfaction of beating it to death! LOL

    PS: for those who would say how mean, how evil etc, no birds of any kind were harmed while I had those thoughts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic